Archive for November 7th, 2012
Obama Calling: America’s Life after Death
By Selwyn Duke
I have never been so unhappy to be right. I’ve long said that Barack Obama would win re-election, and two weeks ago I stated as much in print. In making this prediction, I was almost alone among traditionalist pundits, with some, such as Dick Morris (Mr. Batting Zero), actually forecasting a Mitt Romney landslide.
And, no, I’m not pointing this out to numb despair with some perverse kind of gloating, like a man consumed in flames looking to suck on an ice cube. It’s because of why I knew that Romney would lose: America is lost. And there is something to be found, but not unless good people understand what truly lies ahead.
America is heading toward a dark winter. Of course, I can’t give you a Mayan-like prediction of a precise time of reckoning; details are always sketchy, which is why I wasn’t entirely right on the micro of the election. But this is much like how it’s difficult to predict the weather for two Wednesdays from now, but easy to forecast cold in February. And of our civilization’s overall weather pattern, there is no doubt. Now let’s discuss what prevents conservatives from seeing the clouds on the horizon.
Many conservatives probably knew better in their hearts than to predict a Romney win, but just couldn’t come to terms with the depressing reality of a second Obama term. Rationalization is common among man; it’s how we avoid unwelcome truths. But it also blinds us to danger. Just think, for instance, of Jews who saw their coming winter in 1930s Germany and emigrated; then think of those who didn’t because they couldn’t face reality. This is how dangerous rationalization can be.
The End of an Empire
Our Constitutional Republic died a peaceful death on November 6, 2012. Having reached the point of no return in a comatose state after years of progressive and illegal immigration assaults, the fabric of conservative society is now completely unraveled and Uncle Sam’s America is no more.
The United States of America is now relegated to the dust bin of history as a “has been” empire. The Shining City on the Hill, the hope of so many millions since July 4, 1776, no longer exists. What rises from the ashes is a country that few of us will recognize, like, or learn to accept submissively.
After 236 years of existence, a new country emerges today, run by secular progressives who rejected our Constitution, what we stand for, and who we are as a nation. The Supreme Court will be forever altered after its last conservative members will be replaced by the liberal academics who call themselves “progressives.” The rule of law will be implemented by Executive Orders, making Congress irrelevant.
The communist motto “Forward” that resonated with so many ignorant Americans will plunge us into many years of darkness
The communist motto “Forward” that resonated with so many ignorant Americans will plunge us into many years of darkness from which we will never be able to recover. We have proven our Founding Fathers right, they did give us a Constitutional Republic and we were unable to maintain it.
The forces of the failed communist fundamental transformation that were driven underground in many places around the world, resurfaced with a vengeance in the United States and have now taken over.
How long we will still have freedom of speech, movement, assembly, and control of our private property remains to be seen. Faith and churches will be driven underground; allowing secularism to prosper and take deep roots among the progressives whose God is Mother Earth.
The welfare dependent Americans, unions, and illegal aliens have chosen for the rest of us the dark path of serfdom
The welfare dependent Americans, unions, and illegal aliens have chosen for the rest of us the dark path of serfdom to big government and to socialist utopia.
Who would have guessed that the very people who were complaining that the government is not extricating them from disaster or giving them the help they needed in the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy, would vote for the very politicians who turned their backs on needy Americans after the lights went dark when the political photo opportunities ended?
Who would have guessed that Americans were as ignorant and irresponsible as to choose fiscal destruction over fiscal sanity for their children and grandchildren, secularism and communism over faith, dependence over personal responsibility and self-reliance?
Americans have been protesting for the last four years the dismal state of the economy and the direction of our country, the corruption of our politicians, and the loss of personal and economic freedom.
Rallies in support of conservatism overwhelmed venues for Mitt Romney while rallies for our bumbling President became scarcer and scarcer. Yet, miraculously, at the ballot box, our President won all over the country.
We lost seats in the Senate. Americans chose liars and cheats to be their Senators and Representatives, rejecting those who protected the Constitution. The candidate from Massachusetts who claimed direct American Indian lineage to Pocahontas is now a Senator, having defeated Scott Brown. Representative Allen West lost his seat by a narrow margin to the infamous Wasserman Schultz from Florida.
Americans chose high unemployment, reduction of our military, communist indoctrination of their children, and loss of personal freedoms unlike we have never seen before in this country.
I am saddened by the loss of millions and millions of American soldiers who have died to preserve freedom yet we lost it on November 6, 2012. Those buried in cemeteries around the world and at Arlington must be rolling in their graves today. We shamelessly allowed their sacrifice of blood and treasure to go in vain. We have no honor because we let down all the soldiers who fought in recent times and returned home limbless with lives shattered from physical and mental wounds of war.
I mourn today the loss of my adopted country. I have fought hard over the last four years to prevent its overt and accelerated destruction but the darker forces stronger than many of us have overcome concerted efforts by millions of Americans to maintain the Republic. Mediocrity, sloth, godlessness, dependence, cowardice, using the law selectively or ignoring it, and hopeless corruption will define the new country. Only God can save us now with his mercy and grace.
Blockheads of the day – Americans who voted for Obama
Americans who voted for Obama in the U.S. presidential election yesterday should have asked themselves some basic questions before doing so.
- What will happen when the United States goes bankrupt? That’s going to happen, soon, thanks to Obama.
- What will happen when the military is no longer able to defend the U.S.? That’s going to happen, soon, thanks to Obama.
- What will happen when the Middle East implodes and violent, sustained Islamic anti-Americanism explodes everywhere? That’s going to happen, soon, thanks to Obama.
- What will happen when reality sets in and the economy doesn’t improve resulting in more and more Americans finding themselves in penury with no hope of getting out of it? That’s going to happen, soon, thanks to Obama.
- What will happen when full scale attacks against Americans civil liberties and their right to freedom of speech and freedom of expression are launched? They are going to happen, soon, thanks to Obama.
- What will happen when the government can no longer afford to pay entitlements to the entitlement generation, which was of course largely responsible for electing Obama in the first place? That’s going to happen soon, thanks to him.
- What will happen when Obama’s politics of race, class, envy, division, vilification and entitlement result in huge, violent riots throughout America? Not demonstrations, not civil disobedience, riots. They will happen, soon, thanks to him.
- What will happen when the cost of gasoline and other staples, like food and shelter, skyrocket and become basically unaffordable for many if not most Americans? That will happen soon, thanks to Obama.
- What will happen when Islam and Islamists try to force their way into the fabric of American life and turn the United States into an Islamic country governed by Islamic law? That will happen, soon, thanks to Obama.
- Last but not least…can America survive another four years with Obama as president? Maybe, maybe not is the answer but if it does there will be constant bickering and fighting, enormous suffering and a great deal of violence and bloodshed, thanks to Obama.
Americans who voted for Obama are blockheads alright They were seduced by vague promises and platitudes, had no knowledge of history, economics or the world, succumbed to an extremely negative campaign of hate and denigration, ignored Obama’s track record and had no understanding of the consequences another four years with Obama as president will bring. Fortunately however, they only represent half of the American people. If America is going to survive the other half is going to have to fight him tooth and nail every inch of the way. That’s a battle that has to be won because if it isn’t America dies and freedom, democracy and the free world die with it.
And now it starts.
Thanks to Obama and the blockheads who voted for him.